This beautiful knife that goes well beyond distinct looks to provide the features that matter in a professional knife, perfect balance, precision and comfort. The design of the knife is well balanced so you won’t feel dragged down. The knife’s ergonomics, and low weight, helps reduce aches and fatigue in your hands. This is specially perfect for home and professional use by chefs that need a high quality long lasting carving blade for all day use.
SANTOKU - Refers to the three cutting tasks which the knife performs well: slicing, mincing, and dicing. The 7" knife is made with a high quality stainless steel that is stain and rust resistant, and also very easy to clean.
Incredibly razor sharp stainless steel blade
- Precisely tempered, stain and rust resistant. Easy to clean
- Hollow handles designed for reduced weight.
- Specially designed for easy grip that ensures comfort and maneuverability.
- Solid design stainless steel handles, no wood or rivets that will fade and break over time.
- 7" sentoku knife, handle without TPR coating, 2.5mm thickness
- 6.5" fork, handle without TPR coating, 2.5mm thickness
- Silver color cardboard box with black color EVA tray
- Material: Stainless Steel 420 blade, 430 hollow handle
- Product packaging: 14"x5"x1.6"
||1.6 x 14 x 5 inches
|Item model number