US Office Elements Blog
5 Best Executive Chairs for your Office 0
If you are looking for an impactful executive chair for your office, then this post is for you!
Office premises are made to induce a culture of professionalism. And when it comes to the office furniture, it should be such that it could maintain a fine balance between comfort and alertness.
Supported by the ergonomic backs, you will find umpteen options of executive chairs in the market that you can choose from, but the question worth pondering is that on what parameters should you select your chair?
First and foremost is the comfort that you need to find in your office chair where you are expected to sit for almost 8 hours a day.
Secondly, it is important to find significant adjustment options in an executive chair so that you are allowed to make alterations in its height, angle and directions depending upon your timely needs.
Physicians suggest that a correct sitting posture is when your alignment supports the straight angle of your spine while allowing your feet to rest flat on the floor.
Here are some intriguing facts about the sitting posture that may interest you!
➵ Slouching contrasts your muscles, veins and blood vessels, costing you much dearly than you ever perceive.
➵ You can lose your weight by sitting in the apt sitting posture. It just so happens when you release the stress from your body while allowing the energy to flow in the right proportions.
➵ Your breathing naturally gets better and inclined to intake a greater amount of oxygen as you practice to sit in the proper posture.
➵ Right sitting posture may help you to improve your digestion, further regulating the proper blood flow throughout your body.
➵ You can enhance both your mood and memory power while making it a point to it in the straight sitting posture.
For you to have a complete focus on your work, an executive chair must complement your fluctuating needs in a day whether it’s about perfect rotation, height adjustment or superior looks.
Check out the options to find the best executive chairs that will qualify the mark of authenticity, design and durability, featuring among the best possible chair options for your office.
The vegan leather executive chair comes with significant adjustment options and allows you to adjust the height and tilt angle, bearing the weight up to 286 lbs. The sturdy look, and comfortable cushioning is designed to give you the utmost comfort while you sit for longer durations in the office.
The chair is designed with a perfect blend of style and comfort that comes in color variants of camel, black, grey and white to complement the color scheme of your office.
The classic ribbed high back chair is cushioned with the fire-retardant foam that makes it one of its kind if you are looking for a sleek design of an office chair. Giving you a great deal of comfort, it comes with adjustable height and tilt angle to suit your needs. The chair comes in the color options of black and white giving you the ultra-royal feel while you sit and lean on its back.
Giving all-day comfort and ensuring complete spine support, the executive contemporary office chair is the one that will meet all your set standards of a perfect executive chair.
Sophisticatedly designed and constructed, the chair comes with complete lumbar support for you to have a relaxed posture throughout the day. Apart from putting a great impression on the visitors, it offers adjustable recline support for the back comfort.
Delivering a great sitting experience, the executive chair with attached headrest is the finest pick that you can get for your office cabin. The adjustable height and comfortable cushioning allow you to maintain a healthy sitting posture for your back and legs.
The attached headrest is there to give your head enough support whenever you lean back. The headrest can be removed to convert the chair in to a medium back chair.
Last but not least, ergonomic executive office chair that comes with a breathable mesh backrest if you are not in for a leathery base. It comes with an arm adjustment and 360-degree swivel to suit your comfort. Also, the height and tilt adjustment are there to offer you the comfort with style statement. The chair can be changed from an executive chair to a task chair by removing the headrest.
If you wish to place the orders for any of the above items or want to explore further options of executive chairs for your office, you can refer to our website.
For any further info, you can also submit a quote with us!
- Amulya Sharma
How to Choose the Best Chair for your Office 0
Most of our time is spent in the office, which makes it a prerequisite to have comfortable furniture over there.
A massive loss stemming from the discomfort of a chair either by way of signing a wrong check or sending the wrong document to the client is the only way someone would understand the gravity of choosing the right furniture for their office.
Afterall, spending a significant portion of the day sitting on the same chair demands a great deal of comfort and relaxation to effectively contribute to the office hours, providing sufficient support to the body.
Also, developing certain backaches and spinal-problems is not an uncommon issue that we face after signing-up for the long working hours of the office.
And the reason why office chairs need intelligent construction is that giving all comfort to the body would mean designing a bed in the shape of a chair where the mainstream purpose of an office chair to keep us alert and active would take the back-seat while focusing only on the task of giving us the requisite comfort.
The pragmatic solution lies in choosing an office chair that implicitly provides comfort while keeping us alert throughout the day so that we can discharge our duties with complete mindfulness.
Take note of the points mentioned below to choose the best chair for your office.
1. Adjustable Feature: It is practically impossible to be in the same energy-levels the entire day. We all experience bouts of energy in some part of the day while feeling a little less efficient the other times. So, keeping all in consideration, there is a requirement of an office chair that comes with adjustable features to meet our fluctuating sitting needs and requirements. Generally, the adjustments can be made in the course of height, seat-back angles arm-width, and so on.
You must check for the latest adjustment features in a chair complementing your need of providing sufficient comfort and right alignment to the body.
2. Chair Base: The office is a coexisting workspace where work is allocated either in teams or otherwise performed within the groups. Imagine a scenario where your chair lacks the feature of a chair base, and most of your time, you are adjusting the angles of your chair! Sure to put you off, Isn’t it?
The convenience coming along the chairs with wheel-base is multifold, where with its smooth-rolling to places and desks, you can easily reach out to the necessary items without having to get up from your seat.
3. Extra Support: Giving strong support in the lumbar region is a must. While sitting, the whole pressure is exerted on our backs, which on not getting sufficient support can lead to concerns like body fatigue, back-aches, spinal concerns, and so on. The most important feature is to check the back support of the chair.
4. Swing Around: When it comes to the flexibility part of the chair, the chair must swivel in all directions. Providing you the comfortable movements and twists that you may need to access different articles from your office desk, the chair must freely turn around to become a qualified entry for the office chairs.
5. Durability: Durability is an essential feature that you need to look into while choosing your office chair. Check whether the sufficient cushioning has been provided on the base, armrest, and back or not! Is the fabric resistant enough to withstand the daily wear and tear in the office or not!
An office chair is set to be in use for extended-periods and calls for a feature of durability that cannot be ignored.We hope you must have got a fair idea in your mind of what to look for in the office chairs. If you wish to buy the durable yet stylish chair for your office, you can browse our exclusive range of high back executive chair, stackable conference room chairs and office task chairs and can place your orders online to get the quality chairs delivered at your doorstep.
- Amulya Sharma
Stackable Chairs Guide 0
Stacking chairs are great for making the most out of your space where you have limited space, or where you may have a need to make room to fit a large number of seats. For this, stacking chairs are always the best buy option, but how do you know the right stacker type to buy?
This guide will help you to choose the right type of stackable chair for business, home or church.
Types of Stackable Chairs
Stackable chairs offer excellent flexibility and easy storage. There is a wide range of options, like stackable stools for your poolside bar, padded church chairs for ultimate comfort, event chairs, and even conference / waiting room chairs.
Restaurant Bar Stools
Stackable metal bar stools are great for outdoor decks and patios, poolside bars, and even high tables at cafes, pizzerias, and other restaurants! These durable metal bar stools are available with or without a back, and they come in a variety of colors to match your decor. The stackable design provides convenient, out-of-the-way storage so you can quickly rearrange your layout for open mic nights or other special accommodations. These can come in variations of back or backless stools.
General Purpose / Banquet Chairs
We have standard height stackable chairs. This is the perfect place to look for anything from indoor and outdoor restaurant seating to lobby or conference room chairs. These chairs are ideal for locations that require flexibility, since you can simply stack them along a wall to clear floor space. Click HERE to get yours today.
It is essential to ensure that the stacking chairs are comfortable and give back support. Our selection of stacking chairs can be used for.
Article adapted from: webstaurantstore.com, 06 09 2017.
- Mfundo Lituka
History of Charles & Ray Eames Chairs 0
History of Charles & Ray Eames Chairs
Looking for an Eames office chair? We have a nice range of Eames repro chairs HERE on sale just for you. US Office Elements invites you to visit our online store today. Free Shipping; T&C’s apply.
"We must be committed to a concern for quality in everything in the world around us. We must learn to care deeply."
- Charles Eames from slide show "Excellence", 1967
Charles Eames (1907-78) and Ray Eames (1912-88) embraced the visionary concept of modern design as an agent of social change - they believed that excellent design could improve people's lives. Their unique blend and breadth of interests, ranging from engineering and architecture to modern art and design enabled them to solve each design challenge with an unrivalled combination of imagination, practicality and elegance.
Since then, their work has grew around the world being furniture pieces for home and office. We offer ranges of Eames Repro office chairs with different styles. Our range has executive high back chairs in PU leather, mid back office chairs with wheels and office visitors’ chairs.
Eames Repro office high back chairs are great for executive offices; providing great comfort, and still add style to every office. Our range comes in cushion and flat leather designs. The swivel base and gas lift adjustment ensure that you get maximum comfort and still be able to set it to a preferred height.
Eames Repro mid back office chairs are perfect for managers’ offices, executive receptionists and boardrooms. They offer good comfort and support for daily use. They feature swivel base mechanisms and gas height adjustment. Our range has colors such as red, white and camel.
Eames Repro visitors’ office chairs feature a chrome sleigh base. This allows them to be supportive and strong at the same time. They are great for office waiting areas, visitors in offices, and conference rooms.
- Mfundo Lituka
Home Décor Tips & Ideas with Bar Stools 0
Home Décor with Bar Stools
Bar stool come in different styles, colors, and with many different features. Each bar stool with features like swivel seats to adjustable heights, offers convenience and style in the bar or home kitchen. They add great value to your home décor and provide additional space for guests and the family. Whether you use them for the kitchen or bar; to find you perfect one just click HERE.
Bar Stool Decorating Ideas:
- Consider the style of the room you’re going to put the new bar stools in. Create a cohesive feel for your home by choosing bar stools that mimic qualities of your existing furniture. This could be through color, materials, or overall style.
- Find similar themes or patterns between your new bar stools and existing furniture. For instance, square-backed bar stools with a square table or elongated rectangular breakfast bar would go perfectly together. Carved wooden bar stools will coordinate nicely with a rustic living room theme or country kitchen. Finding similar patterns and themes in your furniture will give your home a grounded and put-together look.
- While you can purchase bar stools that will exactly match your home’s color scheme, you may want to think about purchasing bar stools that stand out. For instance, a white kitchen may look washed out if you purchase white bar stools. Instead, try a darker colored bar stool with an accent-colored cushion. This type of bar stool will improve the appearance of your kitchen and add visual interest. You may also opt for colors that complement other parts of your home.
- Ensure the comfort of your guests by allowing plenty of space for bar-stool seating. Unlike traditional seating, a bar stool is often set at a narrow counter instead of a wide table. Place stools a minimum of 24 inches apart to allow enough personal space and leg room for your guests. The extra room will allow guests to sit down and stand up comfortably and keep anyone from feeling crowded. If you have swivel bar stools, ensure that you allow space for guests to be able to turn around when getting up from the bar stool. Visit our online store of more bar stool options.
- Bar stools are perfect for use in additional rooms of the house. Use them for bathroom seating while you’re getting ready for work or play. Place them in a den or computer room as additional seating options. They can be well placed when guests come over for the football game or just for the small home party
- Mfundo Lituka
How to Choose the Right Bar Stool Height 0
How to Choose the Right Bar Stool Height
Choosing the correct height of a bar stool can be tricky. If they’re too short, you can’t reach the bar and if they’re too high, you’ll have to slouch – neither is very comfortable and, let’s face it, doesn’t look so good. Here are some tips on how to select the right stool for your bar or counter.
Bar Stool vs Counter Stool
Knowing the difference between a bar stool and a counter stool is important. A counter stool is usually around 24″ and is typically used at a kitchen counter. A bar stool is about 30″ and is designed for sitting at a bar.
- Measure the Height of your Bar or Counter: Measure from the floor to the top of the bar and remember to do it twice to ensure accuracy.
- Choose the Right Stool: Take the height measurement of the bar and subtract 10″ – that will be the approximate height of stool you should purchase. This will give you plenty of space to sit at the bar, with or without your legs crossed, and feel comfortable. To get the height of the stool, measure from the feet up to the seat.
Counter height stool seats range from 24-29 inches from the floor and are perfect for kitchen counters or tables that are about 34-39 inches high. A bar stool seat is about 30-36 inches from the ground and is perfect for counters or bars that are 40-46 inches from the ground.
Bar stools come in many sizes, shapes, designs, and styles so you’ll want to consider the following when selecting the right stool:
- Décor: Look at the overall décor of your home, the way things are positioned, and the style that you have and select a stool that will blend with your décor. If you want a more casual or modern look, you might consider a backless stool. For a more elegant look, choose a stool with a back and armrests in a metal or carved wood finish.
- Functionality: Are you or your guests going to be sitting in the stools for extended periods of time? If so, you might consider getting a stool with a back, which will much more comfortable than a backless bar stool. Also, choose a stool that has a comfortable cushion seat – if you can’t find one that you like, you can purchase a chair pad that will add comfort while meshing with your home décor.
- Small Spaces: If you have a small space, choose a bar stool with no arms so you can slide it under the bar when it’s not in use. If you choose a swivel stool with a back, the stool can be used as conversational seating in your apartment.
- For the Kids: If you have children, you may want to choose a stool that has no cushion (or a spill-resistant fabric cushion) or a leather seat for easy cleanup. Also, an adjustable stool will be helpful so they can easily get on and off the chair and adjust the height as they grow.
Always take into consideration the colors you have at home when choosing a bar stool. You can select your next new bar stool from our in store range. CLICK HERE to see the best priced bar stools on sale.
- Mfundo Lituka