Home Décor with Bar Stools
Bar stool come in different styles, colors, and with many different features. Each bar stool with features like swivel seats to adjustable heights, offers convenience and style in the bar or home kitchen. They add great value to your home décor and provide additional space for guests and the family. Whether you use them for the kitchen or bar; to find you perfect one just click HERE.
Bar Stool Decorating Ideas:
- Consider the style of the room you’re going to put the new bar stools in. Create a cohesive feel for your home by choosing bar stools that mimic qualities of your existing furniture. This could be through color, materials, or overall style.
- Find similar themes or patterns between your new bar stools and existing furniture. For instance, square-backed bar stools with a square table or elongated rectangular breakfast bar would go perfectly together. Carved wooden bar stools will coordinate nicely with a rustic living room theme or country kitchen. Finding similar patterns and themes in your furniture will give your home a grounded and put-together look.
- While you can purchase bar stools that will exactly match your home’s color scheme, you may want to think about purchasing bar stools that stand out. For instance, a white kitchen may look washed out if you purchase white bar stools. Instead, try a darker colored bar stool with an accent-colored cushion. This type of bar stool will improve the appearance of your kitchen and add visual interest. You may also opt for colors that complement other parts of your home.
- Ensure the comfort of your guests by allowing plenty of space for bar-stool seating. Unlike traditional seating, a bar stool is often set at a narrow counter instead of a wide table. Place stools a minimum of 24 inches apart to allow enough personal space and leg room for your guests. The extra room will allow guests to sit down and stand up comfortably and keep anyone from feeling crowded. If you have swivel bar stools, ensure that you allow space for guests to be able to turn around when getting up from the bar stool. Visit our online store of more bar stool options.
- Bar stools are perfect for use in additional rooms of the house. Use them for bathroom seating while you’re getting ready for work or play. Place them in a den or computer room as additional seating options. They can be well placed when guests come over for the football game or just for the small home party